[mythtv-users] need help setting up

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Sun May 30 16:00:15 EDT 2004

This is your lucky day!  Pretty much all the questions you would have are
answered on the web site...

http://www.mythtv.org/modules.php?name=MythInstall

There is also a section in there on searching mail archives...  That would be
a good next bet if you can't find a question in the docs.

Best of luck

Bill

--

Bill Chmura

w. http://www.fistfullofcode.com
w. http://www.explosivo.com

Without good motivation, science and technology, instead of helping, bring
more fear and threaten global destruction. Compassionate thought is very
important for humankind.
-His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Wisdom does not mean knowledge but experiential understanding. Wisdom helps
you to change radically your habits and perceptions, as you discover the
constantly changing, interconnected nature of the whole of existence.
-Martine Batchelor, "Meditation For Life"