[mythtv-users] PAL-BG option in MythTV Setup

Kevin Barsby Kevin.Barsby at Sun.COM
Sun May 30 19:33:56 EDT 2004

> I am using a BTTV card with my Myth system on Fedora Core 1
> How do I get mythtvsetup to give me a PAL-BG option in the general settings
> dialog?  I have tried the other PAL formats that are there, but none of them
> work correctly, and I know that this card uses PAL-BG.

Hi, I've got a PVR-350 PAL-BG card.

I think (from memory) I set it simply to PAL, and the audio took care of
itself (The ivtv drivers auto detect the audio, although there is a bug
with this which is fixed with a module option), is there an option tou
can give to the bttv drivers to set the audio type to B/G.?

Cheers
Kev