[mythtv-users] Bug? Changing from RecordingOnly to None

Eric Hattemer eric at hattenator.dyndns.org
Mon May 31 00:37:35 EDT 2004

Whenever I see
Changing from RecordingOnly to None
in the backend log, like when I delete or stop a currently running show,
the backend stops working and locks up, the frontend says it can't
contact the backend, and the file never gets deleted.  I was running
April CVS and didn't have this problem, but I have tried several cvs
versions throughout may and see this problem.  Is this a compilation
issue, a bug, or some sort of database corruption?  I kept the
*recorded* table from my old database.

-Eric Hattemer

wrong account last time, sorry if this gets double posted