[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Pierre Diversé chong at prtc.net
Mon May 31 03:06:04 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Markey" <bjm at lvcm.com>
To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] (no subject)

(-----Snip-----)

> > Yeah, but at first I had the search error,  then did your update...
After
> > that I had this error... no crash or hitting of Ctl-C... it just stopped
and
> > gave that error.  I fixed it by just dropping networkiconmap... and re
>
> Hey, that's probably an easier way to handle this one. Not so
> good for altering an existing column tho.
>
> > running mythfrontend... Everything  appears to be fine, should I be
looking
> > for any posible problems?
>
> Can't imagine why this would happen in normal circumstances.
> This update should be the first time the table is introduced
> so it shouldn't already exist. Out on a limb but did you install
> one of the early patches for the icon grabbing stuff and the table
> was added then?
>
> --  bjm

Don't think so... unless it was included in the CVS version... I've been
running .15 CVS for a while now.  (only way I found to fix a small problem
with the listings was to use the Data Direct grabber incomporated into .15
CVS.)  Maybe it was a carry over from one of the past CVS updates?

On another note is there a programmer's cheat sheet to MythTV?  Some place
where some of the intricate things of MythTV are explained, other than
scanning the code for comments?  Would like to be able to lend a hand at
some point later in time, instead of just leeching.

--

Pierre Diversé