[mythtv-users] Channel Info issue with .15 after upgrade

Jason Martens me at jasonmartens.com
Mon May 31 17:14:48 EDT 2004

I just upgraded to .15 from atrpms, and I'm having some issues with
channel information and recording data.  I also changed over to the
DataDirect channel listings simultaneously (out of necessity).  I am
reasonably certain that the DataDirect is working, because I have
channel listings in the program guide, and the program finder.  However,
when I go into the "Fix Schedule" screen, it says that no programs are
scheduled to be recorded.  So I went back in to the program finder
thinking that all of my scheduled recordings had been reset or
something, but when I try to select my programs again, they show up as
already scheduled!  Also, if I try to watch live tv, I cannot change
channels and no channel information shows up in the OSD.

I am also getting the following error message in the mythbackend.log:

Unknown video codec: 2004-05-31 16:10:02 Transcoding from
/data/recordings//1072_20040520202800_20040520210000.nuv to
/data/recordings//1072_20040520202800_20040520210000.nuv.tmp

I've tried some googling and checked the archives, so if someone can
point me in the right direction I would much appreciate it!

PS.  Running on an Athlon XP 2000, FC1 and using atrpms 2179 kernel.

Thanks!