[mythtv-users] Sound Blaster

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Mon May 31 18:03:57 EDT 2004

Cyber Source wrote:
> I am not sure what I did but now I can't get any sound from live tv. I
> have sound for everything else still, even the recordings. I have played
> with gnome-alsamixer back and for and tried every conceivable option. I
> have the audio cable as it was when I did have sound too. any ideas?

Well, yes. The exact same URL I sent before:

plus a little ascii graphic to help see how your mixers should
be set. Please use regular "alsamixer" to get the job done =).

                     CAPTUR      CAPTUR
+--+        +--+     L+MM+R      L+--+R
|  |        |  |      |  |        |  |
|  |        |  |      |  |        |  |
|##|        |##|      |  |        |##|
Master  ...  PCM  ...  Line  ... <Capture>

--  bjm