[mythtv-users] Dual NTSC/ATSC Setup

David A. Greene greened at obbligato.org
Mon May 31 22:57:57 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have a pcHDTV card and a WinTV Theater in the same backend/frontend
box. Eventually I am hoping to setup an Xbox or similarly cheap
additional frontend.  I was hoping the new version of Myth would
support a dual ATSC/NTSC setup but apparently it does not.  Is there
any way to get such a setup working?  I can get HDTV over the air and
NTSC through cable.  Digital Cable is not an option due to price and
also what appears to be the lack of DVB capture card support in Linux.

Running two independent backends is not an option unless they can
somehow share information about scheduling, etc.

Anyone have such a setup working or ideas on how to make it a reality?

Thanks!

                                      -Dave