[mythtv-users] OT: Zap2it Labs Email

Preston Crow pc-mythtv04 at crowcastle.net
Mon Nov 1 21:48:08 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 16:16, Bill Chmura wrote:
> Wasn't there a thread here a long time ago with that very same question?
>
> Yeah, there have a been a few discussions in the past asking if we'd be
> willing to pay, or pay for a better listing and such.

This is getting off topic (in an allegedly-OT thread), but if I were to
pay for listings, I would want some additional features.  Namely, I
would want the service to update listings for sporting events that run
late, with an easy way to download just the changes made within the last
day for today's listings.  Then Myth could update listings, say, 15
minutes before scheduled air time.

Personally, I still want a screen-scrubber that goes to each network's
web site.  They often have more episode information there than what the
provide to the services.  I've had this problem with Comedy Central with
South Park recently, and I've seen it with Cartoon Network in the past.

--PC