[mythtv-users] Problems using tv_grab_nz

James Ogle jogle at wetafx.co.nz
Mon Nov 1 21:51:44 UTC 2004

Not about to let those ozzies have all the problems with their grabber,
I'm having trouble with the new tv_grab_nz from http://mr.geek.nz/epg/

I installed knoppixMyth4.5 in the weekend on my new athlon xp 2200 with
a pvr350 and got things mostly working (except tuning anything remotely
looking like a tv station, but thats a whole other issue)

Foolishly expecting the grabber to just work, I copied it into /usr/bin/
and ran mythfilldatabase.... it seems like tv_grab_nz is expecting
different options then mythfilldatabase is giving it, I couldn't find
how I could change this at the mythtv end.

Can someone point me at where the mythfilldatabase settings are?

Is there a different way I should be using the grabber?

Am I making any sense at all?

Thanks in advance.
-James

--
                         -- jamesOgle -- models -- wetaDigital --
                                      -- ext4589 -- 04.3875769 --

  ==   Here in the Models Dept, we pride ourselves in the      ==
  ==   sweetasery of both our hand crafted digital models,     ==
  ==   and of our fine line of extreme sporting accessories.   ==