[mythtv-users] can't select channel

Phill Edwards phill_edwards at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 01:55:18 UTC 2004

I realy just meant make sure you've got the correct channel number (and
thererore frequency) entered in the setup. I guess it's possible that the
wrong frequency is mapped against that channel. Unfortunately I'm not sure
where the channels -> frequency mappings are located.

Sorry I can't be more help,
Phill