[mythtv-users] mythmusic...search or alternative filtering of music

anders smith anders at smiths.dk
Thu Nov 4 09:47:39 UTC 2004

I haven't really used mythmusic very much before but have now copied all my digital music to the server and was planning to use myth for the playback.

I'm used to using iTunes and was wondering if here is a way to set it up so that it's easier to find the desired music in myth?
Always going through artist name is not so helpfull... more often often Genre or Album name would be easier...

Is there somehing obvius that I have missed?
Or should I stick to iTunes and just use myth for the storage...I really likethe one box approach and the visualizations are nice... ;-)

thanks
anders