[mythtv-users] New Australian XMLTV grabber

Zaakiy Siddiqui zaakiy at nticon.com.au
Thu Nov 4 11:56:02 UTC 2004

I'm afraid Jay is right.  We don't want D1 to start thinking unkindly
towards us.

If you think about it, what's the need to speed it up (apart from
testing)?

Even if you elongate the process so it takes an hour, no harm done.  I
can understand though that at the developmental stage it's good to have
it fast, thus making it easier to test.

Zaakiy