[mythtv-users] troubles with xmltv and mythfilldatabase

Zaakiy Siddiqui zaakiy at nticon.com.au
Thu Nov 4 11:56:02 UTC 2004

Apologies if someone has already come up with an answer (I'm viewing and responding offline so there will be a delay).

I'm not that experienced with MythTV yet, but I think you have to do the following:

cat root/.xmltv/tv_grab_de_tvtoday.conf

This should list out the XMLTV IDs, like C1.orf.at, etc

Run mythtvsetup

Enter the channel editor.

If your channels are already set up, go into each of them and make sure that the XMLTV id corresponds with what is in the tv_grab_de_tvtoday.conf file (this will populate your channel table).

If channels are not already set up, then set them up and do the same.

If you want to check the settings in your channel table:
     use mythconverg;
     select * from channel;

Regards,
Zaakiy