[mythtv-users] Unreadable UI... Help!

Juan C. Gallardo jgamo at cantv.net
Thu Nov 4 12:13:55 UTC 2004

Hello

It's little weird what is happening to you.
The file that controls the color for the menus is called qtlook.txt.
You can find that file inside the theme folder.

In my computer (using gentoo) I have it
in /usr/share/mythtv/themes/G.A.N.T/qtlook.txt

If you want you can edit this file with any text editor and change some
colors to see if you get to read the menus.

The problem is that I can't point you directly to which line you should
change.

I will recommend to change theme and do you configuration first and then
play with the colors in the file.

Hope it helped.

Juan