[mythtv-users] repost: System buildup recommendation

nate s nate.strickland at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 20:09:34 UTC 2004

Record from dvd?  It'd be much easier and cleaner to simply get a dvd
drive (they're cheap ~$30) for the myth box.

What kind of inputs does your audio reciever have?

Also, to record (or watch for that matter) 2 DTV channels at once
you'll need a second reciever.

The ps2 I'd recommend you keep seperate, just going into your
tv/reciever as it does now.  The reason for this is that I tried
playing a N64 through both my computer and tv at the same time with a
splitter, and I noticed that even with tvtime, the moniter was delayed
from the tv, not by much, less than half a second I'd say, but still
enough to be annoying and affect gameplay.

-Nate