[mythtv-users] Australian HOWTO?

Markus Buchanan markusb at netspace.net.au
Fri Nov 5 00:28:17 UTC 2004

Hey Glenn,

How easy did you find the settings for the Nebula? I am trying to set one up
at the moment using Gentoo Linux with a 2.6.9 kernel.The box itself is rock
solid, and I am pretty sure I am not far off getting the thing finalised,
but I am having issues with displaying TV via xine or mplayer, so I figure
it won't work with MythTV until I can sort that side of it out.

I have run dvbstream and managed to get lock on a channel, and have then run
scan dvb-t and compiled a list of channels for my area (Adelaide), but I
just can't get it to display TV!! Mplayer and zine were both compiled with
DVB options so it all should work, but so far no go.

Appreciate any pointers you might have.

cheers

Markus