[mythtv-users] MythRecommend, new version.

John Andersen jsa at video.homelinux.org
Fri Nov 5 05:07:03 UTC 2004

On Thursday 04 November 2004 17:48, Mike Benoit wrote:
> Might be easier.
>
> But personally I would rather check recommended programs from the
> comfort of my couch with my remote control in hand, then have to install
> MythWeb, Apache and go sit down at my computer.
>
> Wouldn't you?

Personally, No.
I do almost all scheduling with mythweb.  Usually in
my spare time from the office, but sometimes from across
the room from my laptop.

Anyone who can install myth should have no problem
with installing mythweb or apache.

You really ought to try it, its WAY more convienent
than the myth's built in schedule display and scheduling
tools.  You will never look back.

--