[mythtv-users] sound cutting out?

Prash getprashman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 14:00:31 UTC 2004

<Quote>
Now with 0.16 (and it seems to be getting more and more often), the
sound will quit, sometimes between shows, sometimes in the middle of
shows; it doesn't even matter if you're recording only or doing
playback&recording  or just playback (though just playback seems to
provoke the beastie less).
</Quote>

I have the same problem and I haven't been able to find a solution. I
have increased the debug level to 255 in ivtv but nothing there. It
looks to be a playback problem because if you set PVR350 to hardware
decode and view on TV - it works fine. I have a celeron processor 2.4
on Asus Pundit-R. Sometimes when playing back the recordint it seems
to auto forward for a few seconds intermittently.