[mythtv-users] Nice MythTV box.

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat Nov 6 19:40:07 UTC 2004

> I just put together a new MythTV system using a MSI Hetis 865GV
> system. It's a pretty nice small form factor PC. It has room for
> 1 hard drive, a DVD drive and a floppy. It also has two full height
> PCI slots on a riser board - my PVR350 fit with not problems.

For that price, it better be a lot quieter than a pundit.  Although it's
nice to see SATA and the 865 chipset in a small box like that.

And what's with these people who keep putting the SPDIF port in the front?

anyway, a quick search brings up lots of links:

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=MSI%20Hetis%20865GV

-Chris