[mythtv-users] Any A7N8X-E and PVR-350 users?

Mercury Morris mercury.morris at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 21:55:59 UTC 2004

If you have this combination motherboard and capture card,
then here's the question:

Have you tried piping the PVR-350's audio out into the
onboard sound's Line In?  In his guide, Jarod mentions
piping the sound this way, though not specifically on this
hardware.

I'm trying this, so as to hear audio from TV programs
as well as from MythMusic.  When the PVR-350's
L&R audio is connected to the A/V Receiver, there is
sound, along with TV picture, of course.

Then, when the onboard's Line Out is connected to
the A/V Receiver, KDE_Startup.wav and other system
sounds are all heard normally.

But, when the PVR-350's L&R audio is connected to
Line In, there is only TV picture, no TV sound.

Line In is not muted, as far as I can tell using gnome-alsamixer.

So I'm wondering what your experiences might be.

Thanks.

--
MM