[mythtv-users] Re: Unreadable UI... Help!

Andrew Wilson agwilson at rhetorical.com
Mon Nov 8 12:06:26 UTC 2004

Hi Juan - thanks for this. I've had a good look at this file, and some
of the other ones in the vicinity, but nothing I change seems to have
the desired effect.

It seems to affect all drop-down boxes. Anyone have a clue where QT
keeps this configuration info? I've tried running myth on KDE and XFCE,
both have the same problem.

This is really starting to bug me. ANy other ideas?

Here's the screenshot: http://www.lordwilson.f2s.com/myth-grey.jpg

thanks
Andrew