[mythtv-users] PC to HDTV : GHV-1000 : Opinions anyone?

Shawn Leas core at enodev.com
Mon Nov 8 17:22:28 UTC 2004

Or maybe this baby... $399... Yeesh! I'm about ready to give up and sign
my soul over... This one looks like it'd be pretty plug/play. Opinions
from the ECE folks who are also TV gods (you know who you are)?

http://www.mindlogic.com/VPROC_ZNWL_cp-251f_DTL.shtml

Features:
    * It is not only a video scaler but also a scan converter and a format
transformer
    * The resolution of PC or HDTV input can be scaled up or scaled down
along with their frame rate convert to a selectable frequency
    * 48MB frame memory for frame rate conversion
    * Signal format can be converted from RBGHV to YPbPr or the other way
around
    * Input - PC (VAG/SVGA/XGA/SXGA) + HDTV (480i/480p/720p/1080i), FH :
60 to 85 Hz
    * Output - PC (VGA/SVAG/XGA/SXGA)+HDTV (480p/576p/720p)
    * Input mode auto detection
    * Input setup allows for fine-tuning the output picture to a best
condition through the adjustment of ADC sampling clock and phase