[mythtv-users] adding air frequences ????

Asciimonster asciimonster at myrealbox.com
Mon Nov 8 19:27:52 UTC 2004

I'm not an expert but it may be that myth's SQL database is not
initiated yet. You probably have already run:
~>mysql -u root < mc.sql
Have you already started the setup programme:
~/mythtv0.16/setup/>./setup
This will also initialise the database.

Enter as much info as possible and run mythfilldatabase again. Hope this
helps.