[mythtv-users] adding air frequences ????

eRik erik.robnik at gaudeamus.si
Mon Nov 8 21:36:36 UTC 2004

Hello!!

Have found solution for my problem:

1. Scan channels with scantv, with option "scantv > file"
        example:
        [noname]
        channel = XXX
2. in mythtvsetup choose some grabber, it doesn't matter wich one
3. run "mythfilldatabase --manual"
4. when it ask you for name, type NONAME, and "channel number (as in
xatv)", tape XXX.

There's only one problem, you'll have to get gifs for tumbnails, and
chanell listings will have informations from original chanells, that
come with grabber...

That's it. HAVE FUN