[mythtv-users] Multiple video file locations?

Mary Wright mwright at taz-devil.dyndns.org
Tue Nov 9 07:55:20 UTC 2004

Hi

  The video directories is easy in my myth xboxen I have the video directory
setup to look at  /mnt/store/video

 Then you make links in that /mnt/store/video to say /mnt/movies &
/mnt/video_clip

 I have those mounted on NFS shares but it's the same as samba essentially

 As for ogg files I think it should play them off the bat seeing ogg is the
open source sound file system

Latz Mary

  _____