[mythtv-users] xbox mythtv

Will egroups at klubbing.com
Tue Nov 9 13:56:32 UTC 2004

I would imagine DVB receivers would use much less memory (and obviously
CPU).. and the USB requirements would be lesser.. And I believe linuxtv.org
has DVB drivers for a couple of USB receivers.

However there still do seem to be a lot of if's and but's (has anyone got a
DVB frontend+backend with XVMC running in 64mb?). If it worked it would be a
very cheap standalone mythbox though.

I understand you can get the xbox upgraded to 128mb by a company called
friendtech, but I doubt it's cheap (and i don't have time to google ;)..

Will