[mythtv-users] Myth and HDtv

T. Waldren mythtvbox at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 21:54:59 UTC 2004

I am fairly new to all of this (just having completed my first myth
box) and I am trying to figure out what the capabilities of myth are
for HDTV recordings/etc (my parents came over and saw the myth box,
played with it for a while, then wanted to know all about hdtv with
it).

When I was doing research a couple of months ago, I remember reading a
few things about the limitations/capabilties, but alas I cannot
remember where in the heck I saw that.

Are there any good guides or faqs on building a myth box for hdtv recordings?

Thanks.

T.Waldren