[mythtv-users] atrpms.net down?

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Tue Nov 9 22:55:46 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 09 November 2004 14:40, Chris Petersen wrote:
> > Eventually, yes. There are still quite a few things that don't compile
> > natively on FC3 yet though (without some hackery), most notably, mythtv.
> > :-)
>
> mythtv compiled just fine for me once I switched to athlon.  :)

Ah, but does it actually work? My system happily built an athlon package, and
the backend loaded just fine, but the frontend bombed out. (See my reply in
the "Myth doesn't compile under FC3" thread).

> But there is an unpackaged file in cvs now that I don't know where to put.

I was building 0.16, so I didn't run into that...

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com

Got a question? Read this first...