[mythtv-users] compile/build problem with latest CVS

Jason potuncle at enjoyingeugene.com
Wed Nov 10 07:02:01 UTC 2004

I am having a similar problem after compiling today's CVS. Previously I
had mythtv via apt-get, but I did apt-get remove mythtv and then
downloaded, built, and installed the CVS. I get the following error
when I try starting mythfrontend of mythbackend: error while loading
shared libraries: mythbackend: undefined symbol:
_ZN11MythContextC1ERK7QStringb

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jason