[mythtv-users] MythTV - which SFF?

Ryszard ryszard99 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 15:02:13 UTC 2004

yesterday i just got delivered  a pundit-r celly 2.6 512Mb of ram and
a maxtor 200Gb disk.  i'm in the process of setting it up now,
starting with a 2.6.9 kernel.  my base system is debian, and i've got
on the way a pvr350.

i'm qutie confident to get it working, as all the stuff iv'e read
about the network card etc etc seems to have recently been solved.
I'm planning on using the tv out of the 350 rather than the onboard tv
out, but will probably try to get both working just for the hell of
it...