[mythtv-users] Best DVB-T card in UK?

Joel Merrick joel at servicestyle.com
Wed Nov 10 17:24:38 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 16:55 +0000, Ciaran wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:41:40 +0000, Joel Merrick <joel at servicestyle.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 16:26 +0000, Ciaran wrote:
> > > I use the Hauppauge Nova-t's (the box is marked 909 , but they're
> > > actually now 90002s in most places [which is what I have] )
> >
> > What's the deal with hauppage? Why can't they just get their versioning
> > number in order!?!
> God knows ;)
> >
> > >   I've got
> > > 2 of them, they work great :)
> >
> > Hmm, yea, just wish my shuttle case would take 2 bloody pci cards! :(
> Bumer, s'why I went for the pundit in the end, 2 slots ;)
>

> > > yes you can get the epg off the air with them, mmmm
> >
> > yup, mmmm... no more xmltv_grab... sounds goooood!
> Ah, actually no, you now have to use xmltv_grab_dvb instead ;) (This
> will change soon, which will be great)
> >
> > Also, do they have a S-Video in? I'd like to get my SKY programs too
> No,. sadly they don't :( I think the avermedia's do however ?

Ok, thanks for that mate.. I've got a WinTV-PVR-PCI with a S-Video
already, I might just get a new case for it all and have a few cards on
the go :D

--
Joel Merrick

email:  <joel at servicestyle.com>
mobile: 07929 208 567
ServiceStyle Ltd. - Manchester's Technology Experts
https://www.servicestyle.com

GPG Public Key - https://www.servicestyle.com/joel_servicestyle.asc