[mythtv-users] mythtv-setup freezing

Magnus Ekhall koma at lysator.liu.se
Wed Nov 10 18:18:11 UTC 2004

I'm having problems getting channles into Myth using xmltv.

This is what happens:
I run mythtv-setup and in the "Video Sources" section I configure xmltv
for my country (Sweden). When I exit the "Video Sources" menu, I get a
progressbar frozen at 50% forever. And ever.

When I finally kill the mythtv-setup process, I can se that xmltv has
been run in the terminal window that i started mythtv-setup in, and that
it probably sat there nicely waiting for some user interaction!

"get channel Barnkanalen (barnkanalen.svt.se)? [yes, no, all, none
(default=yes)]"

What's going on here?

Thanks,
Magnus