[mythtv-users] IR Control?

James Ogle jogle at wetafx.co.nz
Wed Nov 10 20:31:01 UTC 2004

I built the transmitter from here:
http://losdos.dyndns.org:8080/public/mythtv-info/MythTV_DISH_IR_LED_TX_via_Modified_LIRC.html

It has a good explanation and has some photos of it all put together,
its basicly the same as the simple transmitter from www.lirc.org. The
only change I made was to use a 3.3Kohm resistor. I only need it to
transmit 5cm and with a 3.3Kohm resistor there is less chance of
damaging the serial port.

-James