[mythtv-users] IR Control?

nate s nate.strickland at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 23:41:14 UTC 2004

Yes, if you're talking about simply removing the led and connecting a
transmitter to the serial port, mounted where the hdd led used to be.

Also, is the front of your case really *glass*?  I'd think it'd be
acrylic, which you can drill through, unless you spent over $200 on
that case.  Could be wrong though.

Regardless, both glass and (most) acrylic are transparent to IR so you
could mount the transmitter led just behind it.

-Nate