[mythtv-users] Whole house Myth setup

Yan-Fa Li yanfali at best.com
Thu Nov 11 06:02:15 UTC 2004

Not if you booted them via NFS and kept the OS centrally, having them
share binaries.  That's the principle of the LTSP (Linux Terminal Server
Project).  LAN card autoboots, does bootp and then pulls a linux kernel
and minimal ramdisk via tftp.  After it gets going it mounts the root
partition off the server via NFS and bob's your uncle.

Yan