[mythtv-users] Problems with ivtvdev_drv

Eggert Thorlacius eggi at menandmice.com
Thu Nov 11 11:53:25 UTC 2004

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I followed your instructions and managed to compile both the IVTV
driver and MPlayer (as it turned out, I had forgotten to update the
kernel source when I upgraded the kernel) and now I can play fullscreen
videos with "mplayer -vo ivtv".

However, now the X output looks like this:
http://eggert.thorlacius.com/tv.jpg  Is this because I didn't apply the
X patch?  FC2 doesn't use XFree86, but Xorg (currently
xorg-x11-6.7.0-9).  Can I apply this patch to it or do I have to switch
to XFree86 ?

Regards,
Eggert