[mythtv-users] How cool!!!! I love the osx client

TJ tj53 at cox.net
Thu Nov 11 22:35:58 UTC 2004

SWEET!! I had tried compiling it earlier, but it wouldn't work for me.
This is great. Being able to watch TV on my Ti is amazing. One question
though. How do I access the video's on the backend? Anyway to do this
yet? When I go to Media Library all I see is "Watch Recordings"..
Thanks again for the info!