[mythtv-users] Only see one channel

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Sat Nov 13 18:05:08 UTC 2004

Anyone seen this before? I finally have sound now, but the only channel
I can watch or record is the first channel, in this case CBS. I removed
and re-added the tuner cards and re-ran mythfilldatabase. The guides
seem fine. I'm not seeing any errors in mythbackend.log. When I try to
change channels on the frontend I'm seeing this:

QDateTime::fromString: Parameter out of range
QDateTime::fromString: Parameter out of range
1
QDateTime::fromString: Parameter out of range

I do have a channel set for composite1 for plugging in another device to
the composite input.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
James