[mythtv-users] One problem after another (ivtvfwextract)

zardoz at zardoz.ath.cx zardoz at ZardoZ.ath.cx
Sun Nov 14 11:30:24 UTC 2004

copy this :

ftp://ftp.shspvr.com/download/wintv-pvr_250-350/win9x-2k-xp_mpeg_wdm_drv/pvr48wdm_1.8.22037.exe

to your .....ivtv/utils directory and use

./ivtvfwextract.pl pvr48wdm_1.8.22037.exe

hth

---z