[mythtv-users] MythVideo and IMDB Setup Help

Donavan Stanley geckofiend at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 11:37:34 UTC 2004

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 05:32:11 -0500, PAUL WILLIAMSON

> Nope.  Press "i" when on a video and it will let you edit all the
> metadata.
> The one problem I have is that you can't backspace (if using a
> keyboard)
> when you are entering an IMDB number.  You make a mistake, you need
> to enter the IMDB number after the data populates the incorrect data
> into the database.

When you hit INFO on a video you should see a menu that has the
following entries:

Edit Metadata
Search IMDB
Manually Enter IMDB #
Reset Metadata
Toggle Browseable
Remove Video
Filter Display
Cancel

The second option is the one you want.  The only time you ever need to
supply the IMDB number yourself is when that search fails to find
anything close to the title of your movie on IMDB.