[mythtv-users] Fast Video with IVTV

Mike Wood mike at woodsnest.com
Sun Nov 14 13:08:10 UTC 2004

Gang,

I've got the same fast video problem I've seen a couple other people
talking about, but I haven't seen a definitive solution yet.  I've
upgraded my IVTV drivers and now video trys to play really fast.  So
I've been searching the archives here and over at IVTV but I can't find
the solution.  I've been trying lots of combinations of drivers &
firmware, different settings in Myth and IVTV, but nothing.  Does anyone
know what fixes this, or is it safer at this point to rollback my kernel
to 2.4 and use IVTV 0.1.9 ?

TIA
Mike