[mythtv-users] Re: PVR350 sound output not working after upgrade

David Erickson erickson+mythtv at mddsg.com
Sun Nov 14 19:27:55 UTC 2004

Im not using alsa.. im using pvr350 audio directly out to the tv.  The
card should be outputing audio when watching livetv and it isn't since i
upgraded and rebuilt my box from scratch.. Sigh.. well Thanks for the
response anyhow.. but im 100% sure alsa isn't my problem here since i dont
need it.

Dave