[mythtv-users] Only see one channel

Patrick Van Humbeeck mythtv at b34tz.net
Mon Nov 15 14:03:23 UTC 2004

Hi James,

Unfortunately I don't know the exact cause of your problem, but I ran into
the same issue when I first installed mythtv. Lots of tweaking and several
DB recreations later I have it all working for all channels.

I think that you have some inconsistency in your channels table - have a
look at the channel numbers etc. The error message seems to be linked with
dates and times so it could be that your xmltv listings don't bind to the
channels properly (check xmltvid fields), causing some invalid value to be
returned when myth attempts to get current program info for the channel
you're changing to (wild guess but I had to manually fix these).

good luck,

Patrick