[mythtv-users] Underscan/Overscan PVR-350 TV OUT

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 16:25:25 UTC 2004

Michael,

Yes, ratpoison does support X/Y positioning, I use it
myself, and I would have noticed if it wasn't working.

Anyway, there was a slight mistake in the instructions
I gave (although I got it correct on my previous post
to the mythtv-users list.  Don't put it in .xinitrc,
put it in .xsession (because that's what RedHat uses
when you log in).  Also, .xsession needs to be in the
directory of your mythtv user.

-- Joe

--- "Michael Cheshire (Mailing Lists)"