[mythtv-users] Streaming video from web

Dave Packham dave.packham at utah.edu
Tue Nov 16 00:29:40 UTC 2004

I use vlc on my AMD opt.  No probs... Hmm  how will you get VLC to fire
off and start streaming and call a media player of some sort from the
web page?

Streaming a file with VLC is easy.  The hard part will be  finding a way
to fire off the client side app..  Like VLC on your notebook to receive
the transcoded stream

Dave P