[mythtv-users] OT HD-3000 RAW?

Dan Lanciani ddl5 at danlan.com
Tue Nov 16 19:57:44 UTC 2004

Cory Papenfuss <papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu> wrote:

| 	Hey all... I just got a message on the gnu-radio list yesterday,
|but figured I'd ask here for people with more pcHDTV experience.  I heard
|rumors that one can bypass certain parts of the card to access the raw
|baseband stream.  This would be quite useful for software radio tinkering
|if so.  Does anyone know how much of the Oren chip specs are available, or
|do they just have an agreement for binary-only firmware?

I've asked this question about the HD-2000 in several forums (and I've seen
others ask) but there were never any answers.  I've also emailed the pcHDTV
folks directly, but they do not answer either.  Kind of disappointing for
"open source" products. :(  I don't have much hope that the HD-3000 will be
different...

				Dan Lanciani
				ddl at danlan.*com