[mythtv-users] PVR250 IR port as a blaster?

Marc Nicholas marc at geekythings.com
Thu Nov 18 06:39:07 UTC 2004

Probably quite far. AFAIK, it's a regular IR "demodulator" IC in the end
of the wire (the regular three pin type). As long as it's getting enough
juice (most of them will run all the way down to 2.5vdc; and it's likely
being fed 5vdc right now), you should be fine. That's assuming a TTL
receiver circuit that sees > 2.0vdc as high :-D

-marc