[mythtv-users] multiple transcoders respawning under heavy load

Shawn core at enodev.com
Fri Nov 19 09:04:31 UTC 2004

Hmm... IIRC 3 is the number of times myth will try again if one were to
kill off the mythtranscode process manually before tagging the transcode
job in the queue as "Errored" (according to my limited testing).

Crazy thing is that if I kill off all three of the simultaneous
mythranscode processes, myth will replace all three with one, until the
bug is tripped again (if it is).

It's late, I might not be clearly communicating... Sorry.