[mythtv-users] MythVideo manager question

Phil Bridges phil at gravityhammer.com
Fri Nov 19 15:25:36 UTC 2004

> What did you choose for an OS myth version etc... CVS?
>
> Interested to hear a success story anytime on Myth

Right now, I'm using FC2 w/ the ATRpms 0.16.  I have a PVR250 and a M179,
using an GF4MX video card, feeding to a 27" Princeton Graphics monitor.

Before, I had a few issues - the clincher being that nothing was
recording.  Other issues included:

- watching live TV would often stutter
- when I tried to watch a video using MPlayer, both Myth and MPlayer
wanted to be on top
- for some reason, an apt-get dist -upgrade would try to remove my kernel
and all of Myth with it

Now, it seems like everything works as planned.