[mythtv-users] nuvexport speeding up

spectro spectro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 17:19:26 UTC 2004

YOU ROCK!

After implementing your hack I am exporting DVCD using the WMV option,
but know instead of 1 episode every 3 hours I am exporting 3
episodes/hour (around 50fps). At last I can move all these Stargate
episodes to DVD.

I am wondering if we can map parameters from meconder to ffmpeg and
create a wrapper script so every time nuvexport tries to run mencoder
it is actually running the much faster ffmpeg.